We put together a list of legal directories to assist you in your link building efforts.
Here’s a brief breakdown of each category:
- TYPE: This refers to the type of directory (with YP.com being the exception)
- SUB: We added sub-type because some directories are geared toward a particular practice area (i.e., personal injury)
- LINK: The link for the directory (we didn’t include the “submit link” – maybe next year)
- TF: Trust Flow is a metric coined by Majestic.com. In short, this is about the quality of the incoming links. You can read more about it here.
- CF: Citation Flow refers to the number of links pointing to it. This is more about the quantity – read more here.
- DA: Domain Authority is Moz’s metric. A domain with higher authority typically has a better backlink portfolio.
- DR: Domain Rank is AHREF’s metric given to websites based on their backlink profile.
We organized the sites by order of Trust Flow, but you’re welcomed to download and reorganize based on any of the four metrics you’d like. With that said, we think a good place to start your link building is with the higher TF and DR sites.
[embeddoc url=”http://www.valleylawyermarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/LEGAL-DIRECTORIES-DATA-2.xlsx” height=”800px” viewer=”microsoft”]